Saturday, August 05, 2017

Foot soldiers Turned Whistleblowers !


Who are those so-called Whistleblowers and Patriots popping up on many Social Media platforms suddenly?

I confronted a few such people with genuine request to show us, where the funding comes from, but all my requests were either met with some වැට උඩ answers or total silence.

Then I suddenly realized that some of my postings have been removed from those sites.

One such site boasts that it would response to any query within a few hours.

I requested the site to explain as to why seemingly innocuous request of mine was not met.

It was met with deaf silence.

Although, I can see online that they have seen my request.

More than 24 hours later, I sent another and it is yet to be answered.

That too had been read by someone again.

This makes me wonder, who are these people really?

Are they real Whistleblowers or they are here with hidden agendas and to blow someone else’s trumpets?

Like any sensible person, you should also ask from them, where their funding comes from?

Once you get to know the answer (But I bet, they will never disclose that openly but many openly suspect the source), then it will be absolutely clear to you that what their real agenda is here now.

It is up to each individual to believe them or not.

But I suggest getting facts right from them (if they are willing to divulge them in public) before start following such people.

(Just remember that their Puppet Masters had a very bad track record of governing the country a few years back).








No comments: