Friday, September 28, 2018

Sri Lanka Telecom Shoddy Service

Has anyone recently tried the Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) Hotline 1212?

First, you will be forced to listen to one of their latest and insipid Ad before an agent come online.

The Ad says in (the nutshell) that “We are different than others and that is why they provide different types of internet packages”.

I agree with the first part of their statement that they are different.

Because, unlike any other service-oriented industry, they do not care for their customers’ complaints.

For the last four days, I had been battling to get my internet connection to a decent level without much success.

The agents have a different story to tell you each time for the reason of disruption.

Now I am confused which one to believe.

The Agents are happy to give their maintenance section number which had been ringing for the last four days but no one was there to pick up and give us the true picture.

How long more I have to wait I have no idea and I think it is the time to think of an alternative arrangement soon than rely on their shoddy service.

No comments: