Friday, April 17, 2020

Speaking My Mind Aloud (Again) !

Donkey to a Scholar

Transforming a donkey to a scholar is considered an easy task by some.

But it is not.

Loading a load of books on the back of a donkey will not immediately turn it into a scholar.

The load will only break it's back.

That is why the world is full of (so-called) scholars who are without backbones today.

But some opt to live like a donkey with their backbones intact.

That is their choice and they are indeed not donkeys but truly wise ones.

Others who opt to have more books than they can carry and at the end having their back-bones crushed are the real donkeys, even if they pretend to be scholars.



Is සිංහ ලේ different from other ලේ ?

Some are smart.

They adapt to situations quicker than most.

They get the lime-light, money, power etc because they are faster than most others.

The latest සිංහ ලේ bull-shit is something those so-called Smart Asses have created.

People blindly follow them, not realizing that by doing so, they automatically get the much-needed publicity more.

Show me something සිංහ ලේ has different from other Blood.

Then I will join you.

Otherwise, I have nothing to cry about because my ලේ is no different to another's ලේ !



Life and Career

We often confuse life and career as one

"They are entirely two different things"

Pay more attention to career and neglects life

In pursuit of materialistic comforts and possessions

While career blooms, life suffers in silence

Career ends at a certain age

Its the date of expiry is clearly marked

But life, which is still a mystery

No Expiry marked until it comes.



Speaking My Mind Aloud

I speak my mind aloud in Social media sites.

I am not a fool to believe that things will change drastically in others minds, after reading such brash and sometimes controversial comments.

Some respond with their views.

That is what I expect.

Speaking my mind aloud is to broaden my way of thinking.

Not to change others' ways of thinking.



No comments: