Friday, May 06, 2022

For a Brighter Future in Sri Lanka.

Watching from afar what is going on in Sri Lanka, I have a very mixed feeling.

I was saddened to see the difficulties the people have to endure and was not able to participate in person due to my present circumstances.

Furthermore, the inaction by those who have been sent by the people to the legislature to sort out such things so far.

For a few reasons, I am happy too.

The first one is to see that, finally, many people in the country are feeling the power of collective bargaining.

And the hegemony that was created by politicians and those who are in robes for their own benefits is being broken slowly but surely.

The third reason is that I was able to predict the trajectory of many things a few years ago and am glad that I have put them in writing here.

Being able to be ahead of the curve is something I can’t be very happy about, but not in these circumstances, which is why it was a very mixed feeling overall.

In general, if people in Sri Lanka used their brains rather than trying blindly to defend their foolish ideologies, such a thing would not have ever occurred.

My supplication to all is to use their common sense and brainpower than try to defend foolish ideologies created by those in robes and unscrupulous politicians in power.

For a brighter future in Sri Lanka.




No comments: