Saturday, November 07, 2020

Being Frugal Means

I thought an update is in order after my post Join the FIRE Movement appeared on LinkedIn a few weeks back.

A few who are in my network and not total strangers contacted me after reading that, some seeking help and others to share their Feel Not So Good experiences with me.

All of them are either already retired or soon reaching that milestone.

There is very little help that can be extended to them other than lend an ear to them as they all have passed that threshold of starting the saving ritual a long time ago.

One advice I gave them all was to encourage their children to be savvier when it comes to saving for rainy days.

The moment the word Frugal being used, many think that it in some way imply being tightfisted and or stingy.

Frugal means spending wisely on things that you need and not on things you want.

With the present lower interest rates on borrowing, the opportunities are aplenty and your opportunities are only as limited as your imaginations.


Subscribe to King Sasa's Exploits for more.


More details are given here How to Join the F.I.R.E. Movement

No comments: