Friday, December 25, 2020

Has the Writer in Me Died along with Jottify?

 Why I miss Jottify?

It is a funny question to answer but let me try and see how successful, I would be at the end.

Accidentally I stumbled upon this site, after watching a Click programme on the BBC news channel.

It was a good place to start up a good conversation and also to stir a few hornet's nests too.

I think that I was successful in both ways.

We had good conversations and banter too.

When one day I found that it was gone, I felt part of me has gone missing.

A few weeks later, it appeared back again miraculously.

It stayed a few more months and then it was showing the signs of gasping for the last breath.

I was lost as I did not know what to do to keep it alive.

So were many.

We tried individually and collectively but eventually the worst happened.

It is gone now for almost half a year.

Some of us still keep occasional contact through other media but sadly, I have not done anything constructive, after it disappeared.

All that I have done was to Spit & Polish my past work but nothing new is yet to be born.

Has the writer in me died along with Jottify? 


No comments: